Love it! Quality is above expectations. Now ready for Halloween wedding!
I was extremely happy to receive this ( I wish I ordered the hat). My love looks beyond what I expected! I highly recommend it!
After searching all over the internet for this particular coat (or something similar), I ended up circling back to this shop. You've made my YOUNG DRAC costume this year exactly what I could have hoped for. Thank you!
This review has no content.
Adult Victorian Vampire Costume
Adult Victorian Vampire Costume
In 1897, newly qualified solicitor Jonathan Harker took the Transylvanian Count Dracula as a client from his colleague R. M. Renfield, who had gone insane. Jonathan travels to Transylvania to arrange Dracula's real estate acquisition in London, including Carfax Abbey. Jonathan meets Dracula, who discovers a picture of Harker's fiancée, Mina, and believes she is Elisabeta's reincarnation. Dracula leaves Jonathan to the mercy of his brides and sails to England with boxes of his native soil, taking up residence at Carfax Abbey. The ravings of Renfield foretell his arrival, now an inmate in Dr. Jack Seward's neighboring insane asylum. Now, you can roam the streets of 19th-century London in a Victorian vampire costume.
⭐ The Base Costume includes: (3 PCS)
1. Victorian Grey Frock Coat (fully lined) - Crafted from Grey Gaberdine, this Victorian-style frock coat is lined with a poly/cotton twill blend. It features elegant velvet collars for a touch of sophistication.
2. Victorian-era satin silver/grey paisley-patterned waistcoat. Its smooth, no-lapel neckline and sharp, pointed hem complement the tone-on-tone design. Detailed with fabric-covered buttons for a sophisticated look, it also features two welt pockets at the waist—perfect for securing your pocket watch or other vintage accessories. Finished with a satin-lined back and an adjustable buckle for the ideal fit.
3. A pristine white wing tip shirt, crafted from a 65/35 poly-cotton blend, features a pleated front with delicate pintuck details. It is uniquely designed with convertible buttons and cuffs and has white and black buttons. The pre-installed pearlized buttons are classic, but you can easily switch to the included black buttons for a more formal appearance.
⭐ Bundle Option (in addition to items in Base Costume): (7 PCS)
4. Elegant Pre-Tied Victorian Ascot Tie: Crafted from a satin jacquard with a pleated front, this tie features a convenient hook and loop closure, offering style and ease for your ensemble.
5. Vampire Brooch: A captivating design for any vampire ensemble, this brooch features intricate gold and black filigree detailing. It easily attaches with a secure pin-back fastener.
6. 19th-century lace cuff set: This set includes lace cuffs that can be worn under the sleeves of the jacket to add a formal touch. The cuffs are made of white lace fabric and have elastic bands to hold them in place.
7. Victorian Round-Rimmed Spectacles: Crafted from metal, these authentic-looking glasses are a nod to the Victorian era. With assorted lenses, they're a quintessential accessory for any vampire ensemble.
⭐ Value Bundle Option (in addition to items in Bundle Option): (11 PCS)
8. Victorian trousers - Their high-waisted silhouette encapsulates the classic Victorian essence, while the flat front with a modern zipper, button attachments for suspenders, and a back buckle with an adjustability strap combine style with practicality. Furthermore, the trousers have two front pockets and a signature rear welted pocket, ensuring utility meets fashion.
9. Men's Grey Nylon Gloves (One Size) - A quintessential accessory to elevate any Victorian vampire ensemble, these gloves are the perfect touch to complete a formal appearance.
10. Vampire Fang Caps - Elevate your vampire look with these fang caps designed to fit seamlessly over existing teeth. Emulating the perfect vampire bite, each set comes with adhesive and easy-to-follow instructions.
11. Victorian Grey Top Hat - Elevate your ensemble with our distinguished formal topper. Boasting a robust 7-inch rise and a 2-inch brim that curls elegantly on the sides, this hat epitomizes elegance. It's adorned with a 2-inch fine grosgrain ribbon, tied neatly into a side bow. Crafted from 100% wool, it combines durability with style. Available in two sizes: SM/MD and LG/XL. Kindly select your size preference under personalization.
⚠️ NOTE: Walking Stick not included.
- Materials: Cotton, Metal Button
When will my order arrive?
For more information, please refer to our Shipping & Delivery Guide
How do I complete a return?
For more information, please refer to our Exchange/Return Policy at Heritage Costumes
What size should I order?
"Selecting the right size is crucial when ordering our garments. Please refer to the size chart provided for each individual item, as it is tailored to the specific measurements of that item. You can find the size chart as a photo in the product listing or on a separate informational page. Please follow the measurement instructions provided on the size chart.
Our garments do not follow standard modern-day sizing because they are created based on patterns from specific historical periods. The measurements we provide on the size chart represent the dimensions of the garment itself, not body measurements.
If you're unsure about your size, measure a similar, NON-STRETCH garment you already own and love. Compare its measurements to the ones on our size chart to ensure you choose the right fit."
Please consult the product listing for detailed information. We make every effort to provide as much information as possible, including sizing, fabric types, and garment care instructions in each listing.
What is included with each product?
Each of our product listings provides a detailed description of what is included with the item. Please refer to the product description to see what comes with each item, whether the base costume, bundle options, or value bundle options.
Ordering and Payment:
We accept the following.
Heritage Costumes Inc.
1423 Marcelina Ave.
Torrance, CA. 90501
Do you have a physical store?
Yes, we do have a physical warehouse, but it is not open to the public as it is primarily used for the construction of our garments and the shipping of our online orders. However, if you are in the local area, you can arrange for a pickup of orders placed online. Please email us in advance so we can provide you with an exact pick-up window.
How do I request a custom costume?
At this time, we are unable to accommodate custom orders. We are fully committed to constructing and fulfilling our existing online orders. We appreciate your understanding.
Customer Service Hours are Monday thru Friday 10 am until 4:30 pm PST. Messages received after these times will be answered the following business day.