Great costume. Well made and for perfectly.
This review has no content.
This is a great costume! The quality is excellent and way better than the cheaper ones found on Amazon.
Children's Abraham Lincoln Costume
Children's Abraham Lincoln Costume
As a parent, you want your child to understand the importance of American history and the impact that past leaders have had on the country.
Abraham Lincoln was a highly influential U.S. president known for his leadership during the Civil War and ending slavery. The Abraham Lincoln costume is a fun and educational way for children to learn about this important historical figure.
⭐ This Abraham Lincoln includes:
1. Victorian Coat: A fully lined black frock coat with a luxurious black velvet collar. This coat is made of polyester gabardine with a poly/cotton lining, which delivers a historic and period-appropriate look.
2. Charcoal Grey Backless Vest/Dickey with Attached Shirt Collar and String Tie is a critical component of the Abraham Lincoln costume. It ties in the back for an adjustable fit and adds to the authenticity of the outfit with its period-style design.
3. Black poly/cotton twill pants. They feature a zipper front and button closure, and the waistband has adjustable elastic inside to ensure a comfortable and customized fit.
4. Completing the Abraham Lincoln costume is a collapsible velvet stovepipe hat with an inside size adjuster for a comfortable fit. The hat is made of luxurious velvet material. The costume also includes an attached Abraham Lincoln beard, adding the finishing touch to this iconic and historical costume.
*Please note that the top hat included in the Abraham Lincoln costume differs from the one shown in the model.
- Materials: Cotton, Metal Button
When will my order arrive?
For more information, please refer to our Shipping & Delivery Guide
How do I complete a return?
For more information, please refer to our Exchange/Return Policy at Heritage Costumes
What size should I order?
"Selecting the right size is crucial when ordering our garments. Please refer to the size chart provided for each individual item, as it is tailored to the specific measurements of that item. You can find the size chart as a photo in the product listing or on a separate informational page. Please follow the measurement instructions provided on the size chart.
Our garments do not follow standard modern-day sizing because they are created based on patterns from specific historical periods. The measurements we provide on the size chart represent the dimensions of the garment itself, not body measurements.
If you're unsure about your size, measure a similar, NON-STRETCH garment you already own and love. Compare its measurements to the ones on our size chart to ensure you choose the right fit."
Please consult the product listing for detailed information. We make every effort to provide as much information as possible, including sizing, fabric types, and garment care instructions in each listing.
What is included with each product?
Each of our product listings provides a detailed description of what is included with the item. Please refer to the product description to see what comes with each item, whether the base costume, bundle options, or value bundle options.
Ordering and Payment:
We accept the following.
Heritage Costumes Inc.
1423 Marcelina Ave.
Torrance, CA. 90501
Do you have a physical store?
Yes, we do have a physical warehouse, but it is not open to the public as it is primarily used for the construction of our garments and the shipping of our online orders. However, if you are in the local area, you can arrange for a pickup of orders placed online. Please email us in advance so we can provide you with an exact pick-up window.
How do I request a custom costume?
At this time, we are unable to accommodate custom orders. We are fully committed to constructing and fulfilling our existing online orders. We appreciate your understanding.
Customer Service Hours are Monday thru Friday 10 am until 4:30 pm PST. Messages received after these times will be answered the following business day.