This review has no content.
my son loved everything about this costume
Great quality, delivered on time.
The costume is well-made and arrived quickly. A part of the costume (the trident) was missing from the package and the store immediately mailed it out. Thank you!
Items as described. My son loves it.
Poseidon or Neptune God of the Oceans
Poseidon or Neptune God of the Oceans
Poseidon, also known as Neptune, was among the most powerful Greek gods and was respected by the Greeks and Romans. He was among the twelve Olympian gods associated with the sea, earthquakes, and horses. By choosing a costume of Poseidon, your child can learn about and embody this important figure from ancient history.
⭐ The Base Costume includes: (5 PCS):
1. White V-neck senatorial tunic, also known as a toga, is made of durable gaberdine fabric. This toga is designed to be long and can be belted at the waist for an authentic and adjustable look. In addition, the tunic features metallic trim for added detail.
2. A blue shoulder drape is known as a Himation, worn over the shoulder; it was a sign of civilization in ancient times.
3. Blue waist sash: Used to adjust the length of the toga and to add a more regal look to the overall costume.
4. Gold/Black metallic rope belt, designed to help with a more secure fit and add an extra touch of detail.
5. Gold-colored Laurel Wreath (Not Pictured): This symbolizes wealth and victory in Greek mythology.
⭐ Value Bundle Option (in addition to items in Base Costume): (10 PCS)
6. Gold 3-pronged trident symbolizes the three properties of water: liquidity, fecundity, and drinkability. This trident is an essential accessory, symbolizing Poseidon's power as the God of the Sea.
7. & 8. White Beard & Wig Set: A perfect addition for a complete transformation into Poseidon.
9. Gold jeweled shoulder adornment is designed to help keep the shoulder sash in place and add an extra embellishment to the costume.
10. To give a complete look, We replace the Gold-colored Laurel Wreath with a Gold Poseidon King of the Seas Crown.
This essential Grecian God from the ancient world was iconic and impacted culture, literature, and history.
- Materials: Cotton, Metal Button
When will my order arrive?
For more information, please refer to our Shipping & Delivery Guide
How do I complete a return?
For more information, please refer to our Exchange/Return Policy at Heritage Costumes
What size should I order?
"Selecting the right size is crucial when ordering our garments. Please refer to the size chart provided for each individual item, as it is tailored to the specific measurements of that item. You can find the size chart as a photo in the product listing or on a separate informational page. Please follow the measurement instructions provided on the size chart.
Our garments do not follow standard modern-day sizing because they are created based on patterns from specific historical periods. The measurements we provide on the size chart represent the dimensions of the garment itself, not body measurements.
If you're unsure about your size, measure a similar, NON-STRETCH garment you already own and love. Compare its measurements to the ones on our size chart to ensure you choose the right fit."
Please consult the product listing for detailed information. We make every effort to provide as much information as possible, including sizing, fabric types, and garment care instructions in each listing.
What is included with each product?
Each of our product listings provides a detailed description of what is included with the item. Please refer to the product description to see what comes with each item, whether the base costume, bundle options, or value bundle options.
Ordering and Payment:
We accept the following.
Heritage Costumes Inc.
1423 Marcelina Ave.
Torrance, CA. 90501
Do you have a physical store?
Yes, we do have a physical warehouse, but it is not open to the public as it is primarily used for the construction of our garments and the shipping of our online orders. However, if you are in the local area, you can arrange for a pickup of orders placed online. Please email us in advance so we can provide you with an exact pick-up window.
How do I request a custom costume?
At this time, we are unable to accommodate custom orders. We are fully committed to constructing and fulfilling our existing online orders. We appreciate your understanding.
Customer Service Hours are Monday thru Friday 10 am until 4:30 pm PST. Messages received after these times will be answered the following business day.