Children's Robert Livingston Costume
Children's Robert Livingston Costume
Bring history to life with our historic-looking Robert Livingston costume. Your child will have the opportunity to dress just like Robert Livingston and experience his significant role in the founding of colonial America. With this costume, your child will gain a deeper appreciation for one of the foremost contributors to the American Revolution and the shaping of the country's history.
⭐The Base Costume includes:
1. Colonial Brown Frock Coat: A historically accurate replica of the type of coat worn by men during the baroque period. Constructed using high-quality polyester gaberdine fabric and fully lined with a poly/cotton broadcloth for added comfort and durability. The coat is specifically designed to be worn open and is intended to be worn with a waistcoat underneath. The coat features decorative gold buttons.
2. Brown backless waistcoat: This long vest just above the knee is made of a gaberdine fabric and is designed to be worn under the jacket. It has an attached lace dickey (jabot) at the neckline with gold buttons and is secured in the back with Velcro and laces.
3. Brown colonial breeches: Made of gaberdine fabric, these breeches feature an elastic waistband with elastic at the bottom of the pant leg for a comfortable fit and length adjustment. They are designed to be worn under the colonial jacket and vest and typically extend to just below the knee.
⭐ Bundle Option (in addition to items in Base Costume):
4. Kids 18th-century lace cuff set: This set includes lace cuffs that can be worn under the sleeves of the jacket to add a formal touch. The cuffs are made of white lace fabric and have elastic bands to hold them in place.
5. Shoe buckles: Worn over the shoe and held in place with elastic to give the appearance of colonial period shoes.
6. White stockings: To-the-knee cotton socks. Worn just under the breeches to just below the knee.
⭐Value Bundle Option (in addition to items in Bundle Option):
7. White dress gloves: These gloves will add an extra touch of sophistication and elegance to your outfit.
8. White colonial powder wig: A type of historical costume accessory that is worn to replicate the hairstyles that were fashionable during the colonial period.
Whether for a school event or a historical reenactment, your child will bring the past to life in a unique and educational way.
- Materials: Cotton, Metal Button
When will my order arrive?
For more information, please refer to our Shipping & Delivery Guide
How do I complete a return?
For more information, please refer to our Exchange/Return Policy at Heritage Costumes
What size should I order?
"Selecting the right size is crucial when ordering our garments. Please refer to the size chart provided for each individual item, as it is tailored to the specific measurements of that item. You can find the size chart as a photo in the product listing or on a separate informational page. Please follow the measurement instructions provided on the size chart.
Our garments do not follow standard modern-day sizing because they are created based on patterns from specific historical periods. The measurements we provide on the size chart represent the dimensions of the garment itself, not body measurements.
If you're unsure about your size, measure a similar, NON-STRETCH garment you already own and love. Compare its measurements to the ones on our size chart to ensure you choose the right fit."
Please consult the product listing for detailed information. We make every effort to provide as much information as possible, including sizing, fabric types, and garment care instructions in each listing.
What is included with each product?
Each of our product listings provides a detailed description of what is included with the item. Please refer to the product description to see what comes with each item, whether the base costume, bundle options, or value bundle options.
Ordering and Payment:
We accept the following.
Heritage Costumes Inc.
1423 Marcelina Ave.
Torrance, CA. 90501
Do you have a physical store?
Yes, we do have a physical warehouse, but it is not open to the public as it is primarily used for the construction of our garments and the shipping of our online orders. However, if you are in the local area, you can arrange for a pickup of orders placed online. Please email us in advance so we can provide you with an exact pick-up window.
How do I request a custom costume?
At this time, we are unable to accommodate custom orders. We are fully committed to constructing and fulfilling our existing online orders. We appreciate your understanding.
Customer Service Hours are Monday thru Friday 10 am until 4:30 pm PST. Messages received after these times will be answered the following business day.